We at Diahappy Health Pvt. Ltd. hence forth referred as ”Diahappy”, or “we”, “our”) are completed committed and concerned about the privacy of all our users and members. We appreciate the importance of privacy or personal and business related information. This policy has been drafted to make all the users aware of the process we have to collect your information and way we handle the same.
Collection of Information
- We collect information for users through the registration process or once the user has enrolled for any program or bought a product on the website. Users may provide us with personal information of various types and in various ways on the Site. Examples of personal information include name, email address, mailing address, phone number, username, and password. Personal information also includes other information linked to information that identifies a specific individual, such as date of birth, gender, age, geographic area, preferences, payment information.
- We also collect cookies information When you use the Site, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Please review your web browser “Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Site, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Site to their fullest potential.
- We also collect certain data automatically we may automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technologies. This “automatically collected" information may include your IP address or other device address or identifier, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use the Site, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Site, and your language preferences. Your location by GPS. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message. This information is gathered from all users.
Usage of Information:
We use information we collect on the Site in a variety of ways in providing the Site and operating our business, including the following:
- We may use the information that we collect on the Site (i) to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of website (ii) to provide services and information that you request, (iii) to respond to comments and questions, communicate with you (iv) to verify your identity, (v) to detect, prevent, investigate and respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of our Terms, or other misuse of the Diahappy website or services, (vi) otherwise to provide support to users, and (vii) for any other use permitted by applicable law.
- We may use the information that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve our services and features , and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- We may use your email address or other information we collect (i) to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, right of privacy violations or defamation issues related to your User Content or (ii) to send communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us, by the Providers, and by third parties we work with. Generally, you have the ability to opt-out of receiving any promotional communications as described below under “Your Choices.”
- We may use “cookies” information and “automatically collected” information we collect on the Site to: (i) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; (ii) provide customized advertisements, content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Site and third-party marketing activities; (iv) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (v) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Site.
- We may access or store your information if it is necessary to detect, prevent or address fraud and other illegal activity or to protect the safety, property or rights of Diahappy or others.
- We may de-identify your information and use, create and sell such de-identified information for any business or other purpose not prohibited by applicable law.
- We may use your de-identified data your medical research and publications by Diahappy. We use completely anonymized data from any kind of research and publication and never disclose the identity of our users.
- We use your information to better provide you personalized services
Right to Access/ Correct Personal Data
Under the applicable laws, you have the right of access to personal information held by us and to request correction of the information.
All payment’s done through Diahappy are channeled through 3rd party payment gateways and are secure. Diahappy or the payment gateway has no access to your account details.
We use certain physical, technical, and administrative measures in an effort to protect the integrity and security of personal information that we collect and maintain. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Site, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or administrative measures.